We are teaming up with Postpartum Progress for their annual Climb Out of the Darkness hike on June 18, 2016. We invite all who would like to participate to register and meet us at the Spanish Fork Reservoir Pavilion between 7:30-10:00 a.m.
Please wear good hiking shoes and bring a water bottle for the two mile hike. We will kick off the hike with a delicious breakfast while we enjoy stunning views of the valley. This will be an unforgettable experience to help elevate awareness for postpartum care one step at a time!
- Date: June 18, 2016
- Time: 7:30-10:00 a.m.
- You can arrive any time for the breakfast and hike (i.e., you don’t have to arrive right at 7:30 a.m.)
- Location: Spanish Fork Reservoir Pavilion, 3001 S. Spanish Oaks Dr., Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Cost: The hike and breakfast are free
- Register for the hike: Register here.
- Make sure to join Team Utah-Salem when registering.
- To participate in the hike you need to register and accept the waiver presented during registration.