Disclaimer: The material on this website is provided for educational purposes only and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health-related advice from your health care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is to be used solely at your own risk.
Postpartum Support International (PSI)
- Postpartum Support Internationals mission is to promote awareness, prevention and treatment of mental health issues related to childbearing in every country worldwide. It is the vision of PSI that every women and family worldwide will have access to information, social support, and informed professional care to deal with mental health issues related to childbearing. PSI promotes this vision through advocacy and collaboration, and by educating and training the professional community and the public.
- For a list of local treatment programs, specialist or support groups in your area please visit the following:
- U.S. and Canada
- Postpartum Progress is a non-profit organization working to vastly improve awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression, and to provide peer leadership and support for the women who have them. They are the most widely read website & blog in the US on maternal mental health.
- For a list of local treatment programs, specialists or support groups in your country and area please visit the following:
- U.S. and Canada
Utah Maternal Mental Health Collaborative – PSI Utah
- Email: [email protected]
- The Utah Maternal Mental Health Collaborative/PSI Utah brings women and families with lived experience together with medical, mental health & allied professionals around the state. Their mission is to exchange ideas and form relationships to increase and improve awareness, prevention, detection, and treatment of maternal mental health conditions in Utah. Our goal is to ensure that every woman in Utah receives information on risk, prevention, and treatment of pregnancy and postpartum mood and anxiety disorders which affect at least 13% of Utah moms. We also provide peer support services including phone, email, and support groups as well as trainings for families and providers.
- Postpartum Support International Coordinators
- Utah Individual Mental Health Care Providers
- Utah Support Groups
- Online Support Groups
- Utah Childcare
- Treatment Facilities
- Hotlines / Warmlines
- For Fathers
- Adoption / Birth Mothers
- Doula / Midwife Information
- Medication, Pregnancy, and Nursing
- Birth Trauma
- Miscarriage / Loss
- Alcohol / Substance Abuse