Ogden: Ogden Powerful Postpartum Support Group
- Fourth Thursday of every month from 7:00-8:30 pm
- 1190 E 5425 S, Ste 330, South Ogden, UT
- Please visit their Facebook group page for more details:
Salt Lake City: Moms and Moods Support Group
- Email: [email protected] – Please email for more information
- Monday 12:30-1:30 pm
- 503 N 400 W, Salt Lake City, UT
- Moms and Moods is a free weekly support group for all moms, especially those who are at risk or are struggling and experiencing distress such as isolation, depression, anxiety, fearful thoughts, insomnia, trauma, and other difficulties during pregnancy or postpartum. Support groups provide a safe and caring place for connection and recovery. Free childcare is provided.
Salt Lake City: Postpartum Support International Support Group
- (801) 707-1865 – Please call for more information
- Tuesdays from 10:30-12:00 pm
- Salt Lake City Regional Medical Center
- 1050 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT
- Offers support at no charge for women who are at risk of or are experiencing distress such as isolation, depression, anxiety, fearful thoughts, insomnia, trauma, and other difficulties during pregnancy or postpartum. Support groups provide a safe and caring place for connection and recovery.
Salt Lake City: LDS Hospital (Intermountain) Mommy & Me New Mothers Support Group
- (801) 466-1245 – Please call for more information
- Wednesdays 10:00 am-12:00 pm
- LDS Hospital Education Center
- 8th Ave and C Street, Salt Lake City, UT
- Open to any mom with a child under two years old. Classes feature instruction from a nurse and certified lactation specialist covering a variety of topics concerning new mothering.
Midvale: The Healing Group Postpartum Wellness Group
- (801) 305-3171 – Please call for more information
- Email: [email protected]
- Wednesdays from 12:30-1:30 pm
- The Healing Group
- 6770 S 900 E, Suite 105, Midvale, UT
- Free support group for moms and moms-to-be. Where women come for hope, growth and healing through counseling and education. To join the group please call or email for a simple pre-registration over the phone or by email is required.
West Jordan: Circles of Support
- Email: [email protected]
- Last Tuesday of each month from 11:00-12:00 pm
- South Redwood Public Health Center in WIC Conference Room
- 7971 S 1825 W, West Jordan, UT
- A free support group for any mom or pregnant woman that struggles with anxiety, depression, or other mental health concerns. Join a licensed social worker and other women like you in learning to use mindfulness and other coping skills to handle the specific challenges that come with being a mom.
Orem: Afterbirth Postpartum Support Group
- Second Friday of each month from 2:00-3:50 pm
- 1255 N 1200 W, Orem UT
- The Afterbirth is a safe space to process experiences and challenges in the postpartum period, including but not limited to, postpartum mood disorders, grief and loss, relationship issues, birth trauma, family transitions, and self-care. Groups facilitated by Rachel L. Brown, CSW. The nursery at the Family Support and Treatment Center will be available for childcare upon reservation to facilitate group attendance. The nursery has capacity for up to 20 children. It is free with a suggested donation of $1 per usage. Rachelle is the nursery coordinator-(801) 229-1181. Please visit their Facebook group for more details: https://www.facebook.com/events/736590296477465/