Intermountain Medical Center – Facebook Online Postpartum Wellness Group
- (801) 507-7544
- Email: email@example.com – Please contact Allyson for more information
- Offers support for women who are at risk of or are experiencing distress such as isolation, depression, anxiety, fearful thoughts, insomnia, trauma, and other difficulties during pregnancy or postpartum. Please call or email for more information
Village WITH (Women Investing Together in Healing)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at noon (MST)
- A support group for women who share experiences related to emotional struggles during and following pregnancy, and throughout the postpartum period (which can be up to 2 or more years following pregnancy).
Postpartum Progress Inc. (PPI)
- Postpartum Progress is proud to partner with Smart Patients, an online community for patients and caregivers affected by a variety of illnesses. The online peer support of the Smart Patients Warrior Mom community will complement the programs of PPI to provide information and comfort to pregnant and new mothers suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety, postpartum PTSD, postpartum psychosis and depression and anxiety during pregnancy.
Online PPMD Support Group
- Provides online support groups for women suffering from Pregnancy and Postpartum Mood & Anxiety difficulties