Utah Doula Association
- Email: email@example.com
- The Utah Doula Association is Utah’s largest premiere doula organization. As the first doula organization in Utah, they strive to provide a community of support, opportunity and education to both doulas and families seeking a doula.
CAPPA: Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association
- (770) 965-9777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAPPA is an international certification organization for doulas, childbirth educators and lactation educators. As one of the first and most comprehensive perinatal organizations in the world, CAPPA is respected for its longevity and its commitment to excellence in both education and unsurpassed student and member support.
- (888) 788-3662
- Email: email@example.com
- DONA International’s primary function is to provide excellent doula education and certification to a diverse population of doulas world-wide. DONA International promotes the highest quality perinatal support for birthing mothers and their families by setting the standard for doula education and training, and by advocating the research-based benefits of doula care.
Operation Special Delivery
- (914) 734-5003
- Operation Special Delivery provides military families with professional labor and birth doulas on a sliding scale based on military rank and pay. All members of Operation Special Delivery wish to extend their deepest gratitude to you and your family for the sacrifices that you make each and every day.
International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA)
- (919) 674-4183 or (800) 624-4934
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Childbirth Education Association is a professional organization that supports educators and health care professionals who believe in freedom to make decisions based on knowledge of alternatives in family-centered maternity and newborn care.
- (415) 992-5602 (USA West)
- (603) 676-7818 (USA East)
- 020-7193-0647 (UK)
- 02-8011-4177 (Australia)
- Email: email@example.com
- Childbirth International provides training for birth and postpartum doulas, childbirth educators and breastfeeding counselors.
International Center for Traditional Childbearing (ICTC)
- (971) 319-4282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Center for Traditional Childbearing is a non-profit infant and mortality prevention, breastfeeding support and midwife training organization, comprised of women and men who want to improve birth outcomes and provide training opportunities in their communities.
- (312) 243-4772
- HealthConnect One is the national leader in advancing respectful, community-based, peer-to-peer support for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.