Utah Department of Health Pregnancy Risk Line
- (855) 999-3525
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MotherToBaby Utah (also known as the Pregnancy Risk Line), an affiliate of the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists (OTIS), is dedicated to providing evidence-based information to mothers, health care professionals, and the general public about medications and other exposures during pregnancy and while breastfeeding. You can now text your questions to MotherToBaby at (855) 999-3525 or email your question(s) to email@example.com.
Medications and Mothers’ Milk Online
- Website of Hale Publishing, company of Dr. Thomas Hale, leading expert on medications in breastfeeding. Provides discussion forums for healthcare providers and patients on concerns related to specific medications.
- (703) 203-6040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- REPROTOX® is an information system developed by the Reproductive Toxicology Center. It contains summaries on the effects of medications, chemicals, infections, and physical agents on pregnancy, reproduction, and development.
MGH Center for Women’s Mental Health
- (617) 724-7792
- Massachusetts General Hospital Center for Women’s Mental Health is to provide state-of-the-art evaluation and ongoing care for women who suffer from a spectrum of psychiatric disorders and to improve the lives of patients and their families. Clinical care at the Center is complemented by research across a range of areas including premenstrual dysphoric disorder, pregnancy and postpartum mood disturbance, and peri and post- menopausal depression. The goal of conducted research is to address critical unanswered questions which can inform clinical care and to disseminate important research findings which emerge across the field of women’s mental health.