The Birth Trauma Association (BTA)
- The Birth Trauma Association supports women suffering from Post Natal Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or birth trauma. We are not trained counsellors or therapists or medical professionals. We are mothers who wish to support other women who have suffered difficult births and we aim to offer advice and support to all women who are finding it hard to cope with their childbirth experience.
International Cesarean Awareness Network (ICAN)
- (800) 686-4226
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International Cesarean Awareness Network is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).
Solace for Mothers
- Solace for mothers is for mothers who have experienced a challenging childbirth, and for providers who work with perinatal women. Phone support by peer counselors is available.
Trauma and Birth Stress (TABS)
- A charitable trust supporting mothers with Postpartum PTSD or who have experienced a traumatic birth.